Sujet : What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Still playing WoT: Blitz, aaaaand financial crisis after buying a new tank emoji.

Still playing WoT: Blitz, aaaaand financial crisis after buying a new tank emoji.

Pay to win system, hmm?

Nope, not really. It takes skill, good vehicle, and team work to win. Though I found some of the premium tanks annoying when they are on the enemy team, like the Jagdtiger 8.8 (extremely thick front armor) and the IS-6 (great armor and firepower).

Nope, not really. It takes skill, good vehicle, and team work to win. Though I found some of the premium tanks annoying when they are on the enemy team, like the Jagdtiger 8.8 (extremely thick front armor) and the IS-6 (great armor and firepower).

Still, you need to buy better thanks, yes? But I see your point though, they gotta get money out of it somewhere.

……

That moment you're playing an Original Xbox game and you start up the PC version of that same game out of curiosity:

User image

I still prefer the Xbox version of Knights of the Old Republic

By participating in battles you get credits and xp. Both of which you need in order to progress.
If you were to pay real money for a premium account you would get a +50% rewards. You can purchase premium tanks which are a bit more OP-ish and cost less to repair. Also there are other things that you can buy with gold such as permanent camouflage, complex equipment dismantling, crew ex, etc.
I haven't spent a coin in the game. (you may call it the "hardcore way" or the "cheap way"emoji In any game, I like to work for what I want because if you buy stuff you don't get that feeling of accomplishment anymore.

At the moment I'm gathering credits for the M103. It costs 3,640,000!

Yup, exactly! In KoToR I saw on the back of the box you can get a magenta Lightsaber like Mara Jade's. I spend 20 hours killing anything and everything. Finding all the stores to find them. And then I found 2! No ''buy magenta Lightsabers for €2'' can beat that. emoji

User image
By participating in battles you get credits and xp. Both of which you need in order to progress.
If you were to pay real money for a premium account you would get a +50% rewards. You can purchase premium tanks which are a bit more OP-ish and cost less to repair. Also there are other things that you can buy with gold such as permanent camouflage, complex equipment dismantling, crew ex, etc.
I haven't spent a coin in the game. (you may call it the "hardcore way" or the "cheap way"emoji In any game, I like to work for what I want because if you buy stuff you don't get that feeling of accomplishment anymore.

At the moment I'm gathering credits for the M103. It costs 3,640,000!

Just bought the Tiger II, again, and wow, that tank needs a lot of upgrades. I really need to play it a lot to get XPs. And yeah, I also haven't spent real money on the game, not even a single buck. I'd like to feel the challenge of collecting XPs to upgrade your tank and get that feeling of joy when you finally gathered enough XP and credits to buy a new tank.

Membre supprimé

i am playing WGT baseball on facebook

Like DinoBoo, I have also been playing Rocket League. It's pretty good, and everyone seems to be playing it right now.

And as usual I have been playing LitleBigPlanet 3. A stupid game-crashing glitch seems to have corrupted my profile again, and I was able to recover a save from a month or two ago. I have a lot of playing to do to get back up to where was with progressing through all the DLC and Adventure levels. And on top of that I now have he new LBP3 DLC to play through. It has 3 new levels, and 3 multiplayer levels.

This multiplayer business is getting pretty annoying in LBP3. I've completely given up on trying to play multiplayer over PSN, and I'm just playing with myself using two controllers. It's really ridiculous and annoying.

I finished off Rayman 3, and thoroughly enjoyed the game. In this third sequel of the famous Rayman video games, Rayman must help Globox after swallowing a black lum, Andre. And should save the world before all black lums give power to the dangerous killing machine, Reflux. So you're understanding that the game is particularly fun just for its script. It presents a peaceful mind which seems to be ridiculous with some wacky characters. Rayman 3 is my favorite 3D Rayman, it didn't lose its charm even if it was released in 2003. Well, it ranks among the best PS2 games although I also feel it was a bit under appreciated.

(Besides, I love its trailer!)

Two years ago, I finished off Rayman Origins which is a lot of fun and has all the unique features that help establish the "Rayman" brand (music, level design, game mechanics, character design, fun factor, etc.).
Ray. Origins just comes off as being on a higher plane, not just by the Rayman series' standards, but by the standards of great platformers in general. And it was released at the perfect time. No other development company put out a 2D platformer that's in the same league as Origins at the time. The art style and environments are gorgeous and have a frightening amount of detail and creative variety. The music in itself tells stories that words could never hope to fully articulate. There are multiple elements of difficulty that don't demand confrontation from players, but wholeheartedly welcome the players who seek the challenges. The gameplay is indescribably smooth, and traversing various terrain and obstacles hasn't felt so stylish and fast-paced for me in a long time. Humor is sprinkled in generously throughout the game, and it's satisfying to cause some lighthearted havoc at the expense of the enemies' lives.

Ray. Origins is one of the best 2D platformers I've ever played, it's really worthwhile. Ray. Legends is just the following of this fabulous game, with some new fun characters, and in a medieval world and sometimes more original.

Membre supprimé
I finished off Rayman 3, and thoroughly enjoyed the game.

Great choice, Rayman 3 is a good example of what I love about platforming adventure games. Very memorable.

I just hope they decide to make another 3D Rayman game in the future.

Oh, I loved Rayman 3. And now the intro song is stuck in my head again.. and you know what, I don't even mind!

''Now if I ever needed inspiration, right about here's where i lose my patience.
Do it now, do it now, don't make you feel like, madder, madder, madder (…emoji''

Oh yea. Rayman 3 is about the only reason I still have my PS2 lying about. It's my favorite Rayman out of the bunch, and I too would love to see a 3D sequel to this game specifically.

Yes, exactly! I love the costumes you can use, the levels are great, the story is fun. I wish they'd made an actual Rayman 4.

I'm just like you, I just hope they'll decide to make another 3D Rayman (although I loved Origins and Legends). emoji