Sujet : What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Nope. I only play Blitz. Currently, I have a VK 36.01, Panzer III, and LTP.

By the way, which country's tanks do you prefer? I prefer German tanks for their thick armour and reliable cannons.

What happened to the Legos?

Hey, it was 2007. Besides, that was the Lego I grew up with. Don't know much about it nowadays.

Nope. I only play Blitz. Currently, I have a VK 36.01, Panzer III, M3 Light, and Vickers Medium Mk. 1.

By the way, which country's tanks do you prefer? I prefer German tanks for their thick armour and reliable cannons.

Well…, all have their own pros and cons, and it's really hard to pick because a country can have both a good tech tree branch and another one not so great.
I just don't have a favorite country, but I can certainly see the differences between the tanks themselves. Even if I don't have one (yet), I consider Russian tanks pretty OP, and by that I mean KV-s and IS-es.
But if you really want me to pick one I'll go with:

U.S.A., because "America" (and also other tank perks I like in my heavy branch, for example great turret armor and neat cannons, the only complaint I have is that the tracks are prone to breaking really often, oh, and the stock is generally bad, so you'll have to waste quite a lot of XP and money on upgrades to make your tank more fun)

In Blitz, well, Soviet tanks have powerful guns and relatively fast speed, but they always have low HP.

Alright, here's my list of pros and cons for German heavies:
Pros:

-Thick armour
-Accurate gun
-Powerful gun
-High HP

Cons:

-Low speed
-Ammo storage is vulnerable
-Bad at close combat against mediums
-Relatively slow turret turning speed

I've been playing LittleBigPlanet 3 and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita. I'm getting really frustrated trying to find people to help me with the 4 player level in LBP3. If I can connect to any games that aren't incredibly laggy or populated by very mean Sackpeople I befriend them. Hopefully I will someday soon have a large enough list of LBP3 friends to accompany me in the 4 player level at some point.

On the PS Vita I just released my final update to (probably) my last LBP Vita level. I hadn't touched the game in a long time, and went on yesterday to find my LBP2 music gallery level has over 1,000 plays. I consider that successful, so I decided it would be a good idea to actually finish the level off with the final piece of music I never delivered all those months ago. Left Bank Two.

Moving on:

User image

After all the PS2 games I've been playing, I forgot how beautiful PS3 games are.emoji

I have been playing the new PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Games. Most of them are pretty grand!

The Unfinished Swan
It's short, but very creative and arty. There is virtually no incentive to play the game again, because all the surprises and puzzles aren't quite as interesting the second time. I would recommend this game to anyone looking for 2 or 3 hours of creative puzzles and inventive dream-like story telling. So it lasts about as long and replayable as Limbo, but feels like it was made by genuinely smart people… unlike Limbojk

Murasaki Baby
This is yet another relatively short and creative game. It's incredibly creepy, but a nice change in atmosphere from every other game on the planet. I haven't gotten to the end yet, but I have a good idea for how this game will play out. I'm sure this game could have been much better if it weren't for the awkward touch controls… and I am a very tolerant person when it comes to the Vita's touch interfaces.

Race the Sun
This game looks nice, sounds nice, and plays well. It's pretty tough, but I'll probably keep coming back to this when I need to play a game for a few minutes to kill time… or I could just sit down and play it for hours on end.

Then there's Guacalemee which is awesome, but I've played and enjoyed it on PS3 and Vita before. And Hohokum which I'm still trying to get my head around. I suspect this game is not my sort of game.

Yesterday I finished Brutal Legend on PS3, awesome chemistry between Jennifer Hale and Jack Black! The gameplay itself though… it was QForce but way less interesting and less involved with the player. Not my cup of tea.

In the mean time I've also been playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on the orginal Xbox. This is the spiritual predecessor of Mass Effect. At first it wasn't my thing, but I'm starting to love it now. One time I said ''No one can wield 2 Ligthsabers and look as cool as Starkiller'' WRONG!

Meet Kendrah Zorrick:
User image

You get to name your own character. Kendrah is Kenobi + Zannah. Mesa creative!

I'm currently obsessed with Bayonetta 2. I don't know what it is about this game, but I just want to keep playing, get the best ranks on every chapter, and find every collectible. It's a difficult game but it's sooo rewarding when you combo every enemy into the ground like a pro.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I actually want to get 100% in this AC game. I'm really loving it.

Rocket League. Ho boy, that game is a blast with friends. Go online, kick some booty, have a great old time. Even offline, this game is a blast. Best part is that you can unlock everything relatively easily. It does encourage you to stick with one car for a few game for certain cosmetics, but all the cars feel the same, some are just more large and in charge. "Just one more game" is becoming my mantra with this thing.

Dragon ball xenoverse sayain pride !!

Still playing SW: Knigths of the Old Republic on Xbox. 30 hours in, 1 more planet to go. Just went through the mother of plottwists and it was AWESOME!

Also replaying the Mass Effect trilogy. Currently playing ME1 on PS3.

Currently playing FFIX because it's Summer, so it's the only time of the year I can really play RPGs.
That and I need something to hold me over until XV and the VII remake and I didn't really feel like playing through X and X-2 again emoji

Currently playing FFIX because it's Summer, so it's the only time of the year I can really play RPGs.

Haha, sounds familiar emoji