Sujet : Really Random thread

Yep. Definitely Iron Man.

Also, there's an 'image' button above the text box. emoji

tried that. It didn't do anything. help please??

tried that. It didn't do anything. help please??

Get rid of the "s" in https

Yep that works! Just tested. emoji

So, another year has passed, and today is the R&C franchise's birthday! They had survived another year in the middle of the storm of PC Masterrace games, realistic, "said to be masterpiece" games like War Thunder, and games that require bloody DLCs to be complete. What an achievement! Our Ratchet is getting older!

Seriously, Ratchet. You better marry Talwyn or someone, SOON.

I didn't really do anything. Also, Heather is that a pic of you?

Yes!
Okay, fine. No, it's not. It's an image from the site that sells them.emoji

I didn't really do anything. Also, Heather is that a pic of you?

Yes!
Okay, fine. No, it's not. It's an image from the site that sells them.emoji

Still, it's a cool sweater.

Thanks! When I walk around the neighbourhood people keep looking at me all weird. Some people even think I'm part of a creepy cult. It's the Seeker logo, you non gaming peasants!emoji

To be fair, I haven't played Dragon Age yet…

I see a 'yet', so I'm okay with that ^^
Have you played Mass Effect or another BioWare series? (Aside from Knights I anyway )

Only Knights so far… But they are very high on my list, they look incredible.

You should definitely pick up the Mass Effect trilogy! That's what got me into Star Wars. Though personally, I'd say Mass Effect did a much better job on the space opera thing. But that's just me, that's just me. emoji

Look at this picture and, I dare you, say it looks like a boring franchise:

User image

Hey I never said it was, I just haven't had the time to play one of those games in a while. Also having only just turned 17 and being allowed to buy them (technically) hinders a bit. emoji

Congratulations! So… The entire world is getting pretty tight with the whole age thing?

I'm gonna tell you what I tell everyone though: play female Shepard. "But I want to be male, so I can get more invested!!". No, that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. Jennifer Hale is the voice of Cmndr Shepard and she delivers the best acting performance in a video game, ever. And that's not my opinion, it's fact. Because: Jennifer Hale. All hail Jennifer Hale!emoji

Yeah… It can get pretty intense sometimes.

And I prefer to play female characters in RPGs… For a variety of reasons. emoji