Sujet : Really Random thread

User image

Admit it!

Hah-haa! I go through playthroughs on every game of "not-getting-any-bolts." It works on all Ratchet games except QFB. I almost failed All 4 One's no-bolt run, because I didn't have a RYNO 6, but it still worked. 2 more games!

It was inevitable, I've started watching Game of Thrones. My sister likes to believe she convinced me after her constant nagging. But in reality I got a little curious about the actress playing Cpt. Phasma in SW: VII. So far I rather like it!

My reading voice has adopted a Britsh accent again though. I think it's Alix Wilton Regan again…

User image

Admit it!

emoji I always break them, even if I don't need the bolts.

It works on all Ratchet games except QFB.

Well R&C1 and 2 are not supposed to be very generous to those who actively avoid picking up bolts.

The crates are probably the most important part of a R&C level emoji

Well you need to satisfy that constant urge to smack stuff with your wrench, and sometimes taking it out on the scenery jut doesn't deliver the necessary satisfaction.

I also like blasting through them with Hover Boots!

Is anyone here a big LittleBigPlanet fan? Because I have been plying LBP PS Vita and LBP3 a lot recently and have made the most incredible observation. LBP PS Vita (for the PS Vita) is vastly more capable of handling advanced logic, than LBP3 (for PS4) is. I also noted that while LBP3 is far more capable of loading more complex physical objects than LBP PS Vita, it's very unstable when you do so, and causes a chain of profile corruption glitches if you overload it enough.

Tarsier Studios are the people who made LBP PS Vita, and Sumo Digital created LBP3. Given all of this, I wonder what it would be like if Tarsier created LBP3? Or perhaps it is unfair of me to complain, seeing as how LBP3 is clearly an expansion on LBP2, while LBP PS Vita is it's own thing.

Yeah, if only LBPV wouldn't go haywire with selective gravity.

What do you mean by “selective gravity”? I thought the physics were managed pretty well in that game. It’s a great step up from LBP2. It may be the least impressive looking LBP game, but at least it does everything LBP2 does, plus a little more (except the Paintinator). It’s biggest downfalls come from its lack of multiplayer create mode, story level content from LBP1 and LBP2, slightly longer loading times, and slow rewind function in complex levels in create mode.

At the end of the day, LBP Vita is the most impressive and stable LBP game to date, and I will continue prototyping radical logic concepts on it until I can nail down something decent before trying to bring it over to LBP3, which is the best game for publishing levels due to the extra little tools, massive collection of objects and stickers, the extra 13 layers, and the dynamic thermometer.

It works on all Ratchet games except QFB.

Well R&C1 and 2 are not supposed to be very generous to those who actively avoid picking up bolts.

Suck Cannon and Mini-Nuke FTW!

What about those areas where you needed some large sum of money to be paid to some NPC to pass through the rest of the game?

What about those areas where you needed some large sum of money to be paid to some NPC to pass through the rest of the game?

No worries–I memorized how much bolts I need for a certain area emoji

But what about the magnetic stream of bolts coming towards you? Run Ratchet, run!

………….

Found this 3D model I was working on last year. Might go back and finish it.

User image

But what about the magnetic stream of bolts coming towards you? Run Ratchet, run!

………….

Found this 3D model I was working on last year. Might go back and finish it.

User image

I avoid bolt grabbers at all times–also, nice work!

I remember I quit because I didn't have enough refrences. This pic didn't really help to make the bottom (or the back). So if anyone happens to have some screenshots, you're most welcome ^^

User image

Veldin

Same guy as the Metroplis one, right?