Sujet : Really Random thread

I don't think there's a big difference. emoji

I've only seen the AVGN vids and never the movies, so…

Well that needs to be fixed. emoji

Neither have I seen the Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Forest Gump, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, Batman, Super Man, Spider-man, The Terminator… Should I go on or do people already despise me?

Neither have I seen the Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Forest Gump, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, Batman, Super Man, Spider-man, The Terminator… Should I go on or do people already despise me?

Out of all those, I only watched Lord of the Rings…just for the hishe…

Oh good, I'm not alome in this! emoji

The only "pop culture" movies I really care about are Alien and Star Wars. Speaking of which, Promotheus II. Next year. Yeah ^^

The only "pop culture" movies I really care about are Alien and Star Wars. Speaking of which, Promotheus II. Next year. Yeah ^^

Same here. I usually just watch animated movies: Dreamworks, Pixar, Blue Sky, ect. I have to say, The Good Dinosaur isn't really that appealing, but I'll see it anyways…

Peanuts on the other hand, looks a bit "Hollywoody", so my Dad's childhood comic strip could be in jeopardy.

2016 has waaay more animated movies to look forward to:

Finding Dory, The Secret Life of Pets, and of course: Ratchet and Clank!

I've only seen the AVGN vids and never the movies, so…

Why not?
I can understand 2 and 3, but I'd say Part 1 is pretty much homework for any movie buff.

Same here. But I think Prometheus II got renamed to Alien : Paradise. Also , it's sad Alien 5 won't come out until late 2017

Same here. I usually just watch animated movies: Dreamworks, Pixar, Blue Sky, ect. I have to say, The Good Dinosaur isn't really that appealing, but I'll see it anyways…

Peanuts on the other hand, looks a bit "Hollywoody", so my Dad's childhood comic strip could be in jeopardy.

2016 has waaay more animated movies to look forward to:

Finding Dory, The Secret Life of Pets, and of course: Ratchet and Clank!

Well, I'm also looking forward to Finding Dory and Ratchet & Clank! Oh, by the way, do you guys watch action-comedy movies, like Shanghai Knights, maybe?

What are you?? :p

Do you plan on watching some of these? I mean, I have only seen about half of the ones you listed, but I think The Terminator (so that you get to watch Terminator 2) and Forrest Gump are quite good.

EDIT: Also, is anyone here a big LittleBigPlanet fan? Because I have been plying LBP PS Vita and LBP3 a lot recently and have made the most incredible observation. LBP PS Vita (for the PS Vita) is vastly more capable of handling advanced logic, than LBP3 (for PS4) is. I also noted that while LBP3 is far more capable of loading more complex physical objects than LBP PS Vita, it's very unstable when you do so, and causes a chain of profile corruption glitches if you overload it enough.

Tarsier Studios are the people who made LBP PS Vita, and Sumo Digital created LBP3. Given all of this, I wonder what it would be like if Tarsier created LBP3? Or perhaps it is unfair of me to complain, seeing as how LBP3 is clearly an expansion on LBP2, while LBP PS Vita is it's own thing.

Nah, probably not. I'm not much of a movie watcher anymore. Unless it's with friends. Alone I always get bored.

Do you plan on watching some of these? I mean, I have only seen about half of the ones you listed, but I think The Terminator (so that you get to watch Terminator 2) and Forrest Gump are quite good.

EDIT: Also, is anyone here a big LittleBigPlanet fan? Because I have been plying LBP PS Vita and LBP3 a lot recently and have made the most incredible observation. LBP PS Vita (for the PS Vita) is vastly more capable of handling advanced logic, than LBP3 (for PS4) is. I also noted that while LBP3 is far more capable of loading more complex physical objects than LBP PS Vita, it's very unstable when you do so, and causes a chain of profile corruption glitches if you overload it enough.

Tarsier Studios are the people who made LBP PS Vita, and Sumo Digital created LBP3. Given all of this, I wonder what it would be like if Tarsier created LBP3? Or perhaps it is unfair of me to complain, seeing as how LBP3 is clearly an expansion on LBP2, while LBP PS Vita is it's own thing.

Yeah, if only LBPV wouldn't go haywire with selective gravity.

User image

Admit it!