Sujet : Ratchet and clank novel

Guys, ive have started reading the book and its starting out pretty good,and when got it and look at the end of the book and something and really incredibleemojiyou have to find out what happen for yourselves because it is truley incredible

Is this topic allowed?

Is this topic allowed?

i dont know,but im not spoiling anything

Is this topic allowed?

Well, I just don't personally see the point in a thread devoted to the novel if we can't discuss it here in any meaningful capacity, which is hard to do without spoilers.

Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying it.emoji

Is this topic allowed?

Well, I just don't personally see the point in a thread devoted to the novel if we can't discuss it here in any meaningful capacity, which is hard to do without spoilers.

i just wanted see if anybody would want to talk about novel thats all

As I said before, you can only talk about the Novel in the PM messages. This thread isn't really necessary.

Is this topic allowed?

Well, if you want to talk about the novel, I'm more than happy to oblige. I just want to know if it would be okay to discuss spoilers here (of course, if we can't we can just go back to the PMs), since I don't really know what to say about the novel otherwise, other than I really liked it. It's definitely got me even more pumped for the movie, but I'm also feeling kind of anxious. The story in the book, and, of course by extension, the movie, was actually fairly predictable, which I didn't really mind, but I know how much audiences and critics demand plot twists they can't see coming. I just hope everyone else grows to like the characters, universe and crazy action (of course, I also hope the action scenes in the movie are actually well done) as much as us established fans do.

Edit: Gotcha, Animovie.

Is this topic allowed?

Well, if you want to talk about the novel, I'm more than happy to oblige. I just want to know if it would be okay to discuss spoilers here (of course, if we can't we can just go back to the PMs), since I don't really know what to say about the novel otherwise, other than I really liked it. It's definitely got me even more pumped for the movie, but I'm also feeling kind of anxious. The story in the book, and, of course by extension, the movie, was actually fairly predictable, which I didn't really mind, but I know how much audiences and critics demand plot twists they can't see coming. I just hope everyone else grows to like the characters, universe and crazy action (of course, I also hope the action scenes in the movie are actually well done) as much as us established fans do.

Edit: Gotcha, Animovie.

we can probably talk about in the private chat