Sujet : ratchet and clank ps4 remake = ratchet and clank 1

Membre supprimé

I was wording something about the new ps4 ratchet and clank game how much of the same will it be like the first ratchet and clank weapons ? planets ? glitches ? ( 1 million bolt glitch ) what do you guys think

Well, Vitti said once: "Don't expect the game to be too much different from the movie." After all, this PS4 game is being made in the image of the movie, not the first game. They'll be adding stuff like old/new planets/weapons, armor, gadgets, strafing, ect.

Why would it have the same glitches? No developer wants glitches in their product, it makes them look bad.

Membre supprimé
Well, Vitti said once: "Don't expect the game to be too much different from the movie." After all, this PS4 game is being made in the image of the movie, not the first game. They'll be adding stuff like old/new planets/weapons, armor, gadgets, strafing, ect.

armor ? I hope not ratchet never had armor and I liked it that way also there going to keep some weapons right which ones ? whos vitti ?

Why would it have the same glitches? No developer wants glitches in their product, it makes them look bad.

I love the million bolt glitch help me get the trophy also there going need it if they have the same bolt system

gadgets ? don't like the sound of that love your vids

[edited by a moderator for double triple posting]

Ok, lots of questions got asked, so I'll answer them in one post (double posting is not recommended)
1: We've already seen Ratchet's Galactic Ranger armor, so we can assume that he'll wear it at some point in the game.
2: Vitti (aka, Tim Salvitti) is Insomniac's forum administrator. He doesn't really spoil anything, but he'll give off little teases from time to time emoji
3: Judging by that leaked screenshot we saw, Ratchet will be in his TOD pilot suit.
4: Gadgets? There's always new gadgets (except for FFA). Don't expect every gadget to return either.
5: If you have any other questions about the Ps4 game, read this: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-4240.php

Membre supprimé
Ok, lots of questions got asked, so I'll answer them in one post (double posting is not recommended)
1: We've already seen Ratchet's Galactic Ranger armor, so we can assume that he'll wear it at some point in the game.
2: Vitti (aka, Tim Salvitti) is Insomniac's forum administrator. He doesn't really spoil anything, but he'll give off little teases from time to time emoji
3: Judging by that leaked screenshot we saw, Ratchet will be in his TOD pilot suit.
4: Gadgets? There's always new gadgets (except for FFA). Don't expect every gadget to return either.
5: If you have any other questions about the Ps4 game, read this: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-4240.php

well time to make a new thread don't know what about

Membre supprimé

yeah I know about the ranger armor but that's all I want to see him wear also some gadgets you think re going to be in and don't and some you hope

You should try to refrain from posting two or more posts in a row. If you were the last person who posted on the thread, you should click the edit button above your previous post to add some more text (it's the pencil over the speech bubble).

The new R&C game seems to be a "re-imaging" of the original game, which means they are taking the basic story and rebuilding it in whatever way Insomniac feels like it is going to be better. The game will probably feature some of the newer upgrading mechanics as seen in Nanotech, weapons and armour, but there is no way to tell for sure at this point. We haven't truly seen any of the game, except for two images of Ratchet & Clank on Metropolis that are poor quality and occur during a cutscene.

Insomniac said that it will follow the same basic story as the movie, but will not be a film-adaption of the movie in any way. The game would feature more weapons, planets and characters (probably), and could possibly even have things missing from the game that happened in the movie. I mean we know there are galactic rangers in the movie, but there is no way of telling if they are even in the game.

Membre supprimé
You should try to refrain from posting two or more posts in a row. If you were the last person who posted on the thread, you should click the edit button above your previous post to add some more text (it's the pencil over the speech bubble).

The new R&C game seems to be a "re-imaging" of the original game, which means they are taking the basic story and rebuilding it in whatever way Insomniac feels like it is going to be better. The game will probably feature some of the newer upgrading mechanics as seen in Nanotech, weapons and armour, but there is no way to tell for sure at this point. We haven't truly seen any of the game, except for two images of Ratchet & Clank on Metropolis that are poor quality and occur during a cutscene.

Insomniac said that it will follow the same basic story as the movie, but will not be a film-adaption of the movie in any way. The game would feature more weapons, planets and characters (probably), and could possibly even have things missing from the game that happened in the movie. I mean we know there are galactic rangers in the movie, but there is no way of telling if they are even in the game.

i tried to delete my seconed messege but it never works 😔 also the game needs to have at least 4 orgianl weapons right ?

i tried to delete my seconed messege but it never works 😔 also the game needs to have at least 4 orgianl weapons right ?

Only moderators can delete forum posts, but for some reason, it still displays the "delete" icon over your own posts even if you're not a mod.

Hopefully we can see this feature actually working as it should (with there either being no delete button, or with it working) when the new version of Ratchet Galaxy comes out.

Membre supprimé

lets just agree 4 original weapons need to be in the movie but what shiuld they be ?

But this is about the game, not the movie. I can almost guarantee that the weapons and gadgets seen in the movie will be in fewer numbers and of lesser power than those in the PS4 game.

Membre supprimé
But this is about the game, not the movie. I can almost guarantee that the weapons and gadgets seen in the movie will be in fewer numbers and of lesser power than those in the PS4 game.

thats why i said there needs to be 4 orginal weapons just to remember the first game also i know its about the movie but i still want the glove of doom in the game !