Sujet : Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault (NEW GAME)

In the Netherlands we're getting it on wednesday

Membre supprimé

Can't wait for Qforce,i'll be playing online everyday,be sure to add me on PSN,My PSN account is called MrSwiftey

Wait, kogor refinery, phoenix II, I feel solana!!!!

It's the Phoenix II, so it it could be in any galaxy.

Just by listening to the intro you can tell it's Solana by what Qwark is saying about how the galaxy is quite boring after he lost the election. I highly doubt he's taking about Solana. Also the Kogor Refinery looks a LOT like a new planet because it's green (a colour Tyhrranosis was not) and it can't be Orxon because that was the Korgon Refinery. So I am pretty sure it's a different place.

Yes, but they did that with aridia too

But you're right. It will probably be polaris because:
>Qwark lost the elections
>The details of the korgon refinery show that the acid there is made for grummelnet
>There are quite a lot of enemies from A4O, I saw the cleaning bots, and a screenshot shows a snowy world with a grungroth(not sure how those things were called, they were the big beasts in the polar sea)

It is quite nice that they are making quite some references to the PS2 games(The Phoenix, the skins with chainblade and B2Brawler and the tyhrranoid)

[offtopic]
By the way, I'm asking myself, how did ratchet get the combuster/fusion bomb in ToD? I mean, it are grummelnet weapons, but the metropolis world clearly shows gadgetron zeppelins?
[/offtopic]

Membre supprimé

Pity it's in Polaris again im getting a bit tired of that galaxy now emoji

Yes, and like I always say: I WANT BOGON!!!

Membre supprimé

Yeah the Bogan or Solana galaxy would be nice to see again

Or maybe one entirely new, new characters, a new weapon-seller, new weapons(come on, we've seen the combuster/pyro blaster/mr Zurkon/groovitron enough)

I'd like a new trilogy(like the originals, and the future saga), but maybe we're getting the coop-trilogy now?

Or maybe one entirely new, new characters, a new weapon-seller, new weapons(come on, we've seen the combuster/pyro blaster/mr Zurkon/groovitron enough)

I'd like a new trilogy(like the originals, and the future saga), but maybe we're getting the coop-trilogy now?

Yeah, a new weapon seller would be good, and I agree with you at Combuster, Pyro Blaster, even Groovintron… but NOT with Mr. Zurkon. A new Ratchet & Clank game without Mr. Zurkon, would be like a new R&C game without sunshine emoji But I would like to see, what new have Gadgetron and Megacorp done too (last time we used a Gadgetron weapon was in ACiT, RYNO VI from A4O was just Dr. Croid's modification). And a new characters roster would be good, I just hope they will be more interesting than Tharpods, wich I didn't like that much. Also, I think that "Ratchet & Clank" should be "Ratchet & Clank" again, because series are turning into "Adventures of Captain Qwark" (and as much as I like him, I want Clank to have a big role again).

Membre supprimé

Yeah a new gun seller,i'd like to see Skidd McMarks again too emoji

I think the agents of doom are almost as awesome as Mr Zurkon. I liked him in ToD and ACiT, but in A4O he was a bit "mweh". But, according to the wikia, were getting Mr. Zurkon in FFA too emoji

Just got this game about an hour ago and have been playing for about a half hour now, and I've figured out the skill points, gold bolts, and medals, but there is a little blue star-ish logo on the level screen/profile menu, and I have no idea what it is, all I know is that I have collected 3/7 on the first level. There are seven of these things on every level except for the final level which only has 2. I just downloaded the game off of PSN because the physical copy didn't hit stores until late this afternoon after I already bought a card for Playstation Network and it didn't come with an instruction manual. If anyone knows what these are, please let me know so I can collect the rest of them.

I haven't got the game yet. But could those have anything to do with the time you completed it in? Insomniac set a few 'developer times' and beating a few can get you a trophy. Maybe those are awarded for matching or completing or beating the developer times?

There are only 3 times to beat in each level

, but it's the same symbol as what's next to each unlockable, but that wouldn't make any sense either because it shows 7 of these things per level, I only have 3 so far, and I have four unlockables unlocked,

and the times are rewarded with a medal to help your character level up.