Sujet : Introduce yourself

Nope… Never played the PS2 games at all, though I do want to.

What's keeping you then?! emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Carrot-master! I hope you have as much fun discovering all the pros and cons of each of the Ratchet & Clank games as we did.

And, Taz-dragon, I didn't know you hadn't played the original PS2 games. You should really get to rectifying this as soon as possible.

Yeah I'll get on that… I have too many games to play right now. emoji

I know how you feel. Although my problem is with having too many mediocre-at-best games to play right now. And with this being the business end of the year for study, I have been letting my PS+ games just pile up in the last few months.

Aha! I do not know how that feels. I spend the first part of 2015 finished every game I had and I did it! I actually had the time to spend a 100 hours to replay the Mass Effect Trilogy and I'm about to pick up Golden Abyss on the Vita again so I can do a complete Uncharted playthrough before U4 is outemoji

Also, Taz, put R&C Trilogy on your priority one list ;D

Trust me, it's really close to the top.

Hello, everyone! I am MissCheetah1234 or RatchetandClankStar! I am glad to be here :P emoji

Hey! Welcome here! I hope you enjoy your time!

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, RatchetandClankStar! I hope you return someday to post in the Forums again at some point emoji

Hi my name is Cédric and i am French but in fact i just wanted you to wish 2016 a good year emoji

May be a bit late, but I'll wish you a good year right back!

Hello everyone. I've been playing the Ratchet & Clank games for a long time now, I bought a PS3 just so I can get to play all the games. Just like all of you, I'm really hyped for the movie and the new game.

Anyway I thought of joining for a while now, and I'm glad I finally did. emoji

Welcome! You'll enjoy staying here. Just don't make any trouble!

Hey there. My name's Dwight, and I've been crawling about the Earth for a good 19 years now. Ratchet and Clank has inspired most of my content creation to some extent or another, so here I am coming full circle and checkin out the fan community.

I like the gameplay in Going Commando best, and probably the writing in either Tools of Destruction or the original title. On the fence about that though cause it's just a very well-written series overall. Doc Nefarious is absolutely my favorite character by a long shot (God, his fusion of tragedy, gravity and comedy is just brilliant).

I'm a geology major which makes me really weird about things that aren't really that big of a deal (I think tobruk crater is situated atop a massive limestone/chalk formation? So perhaps that entire region of novalis was once under a sea of some sort? This could be HUGE!!!). I write sometimes, and I make music from time to time.

Sorry 'bout the long post, but brevity is a meaningless concept at this hour. Also, where would I go to post an R&C-related piece of music?

Welcome! Maybe you can post the link to your music in the Really Random Thread. Just ask RatchetBlaster or Vince for more information emoji